Wednesday 20 March 2013


After my last exciting blog post I am here to share with you five more stories about the wonders of Saskatoon. My brand new adopted, very cold city. Perhaps I will dedicate this post to the restaurants of this bustling metropolis.  So here we go….Saskatoon has many delicious restaurants. Something I was a little surprised to learn. Not chain restaurants either, locally owned ones so here are a few of my favorite.
  1. So far I think my best meal in the city might have been Sushiro. It’s a delicious sushi place right by my house…sushi in Saskatoon. Who knew. But oh boy they are good at what they do.
  2.  EE Burrito is a really cool Mexican place I did a story on since they were featured on the Food Network show “You Gotta Eat Here”. Good food, Better people.  And when they offered to make me lunch a poor starving unpaid intern like me couldn’t say no. And that was a fantastic decision.
  3. If you’re not feeling that hungry but you need a pick me up. Go to the Broadway Roastery. It was the first place I went to in the city and let me tell you..they make a mean scone and a hell of a French Press.
  4. Another great Mexican place is Los Palapas. It’s kind of hidden in the middle of nowhere but my roommate practically dragged me there when I first moved it. They make really delicious Tacos and enchiladas. Yummy and calorie free.
  5. Another popular place is State and Main. Unlike the other restaurants I listed this is a chain. Same owners as Original Joes actually. But hey they make yummy food in a cool lounge atmosphere.

There are just some of the restaurants I have been to so far. There’s still so many in the city I have to try maybe once I start getting paid I’ll look in to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment