Friday 22 February 2013

Well I really suck at this whole blogging thing. To be honest I forgot about this until I saw something cool on the internet and thought I should show people this. And ta-dah! Here it is...http://imgur.com/a/w9nHF

How cool/ scary is that? What I learned is I eat way to much bacon.

Now on to my interning adventures. So far I have been enjoying my time in Saskatoon more then I expected to actually. Work is great and I'm getting tons of experience. The highlights so far for me have been when my Hyundai/Kia lawsuit piece was the shows top story and got picked up and aired in Edmonton on the weekend newscast (my hometown) and when I got to interview Theo Fleury about the Graham James verdict (If you haven't heard of the story, look it up it's crazy).

I'm looking forward to all the interviews and projects to come in the 2 months I still have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment